The Center for Cyber Innovation (CCI) is part of the High Performance Computing Collaboratory at Mississippi State University. CCI develops cutting-edge solutions for Defense, Homeland Security and the Intelligence Community. The primary focus of the CCI is to research and prototype new and novel cyber solutions that support global national security, homeland security and peacekeeping operations.
Current Research Directions
- Novel Intrusion Detection Systems for SCADA systems
- New ways to quickly certify cybersecurity professionals
- Software anti-tamper techniques
- Digital Forensics
- Software vulnerability analysis for foreign military sales
- Security extensions to the DOD Architecture Framework (DODAF)
- Automatic generation of network simulations from DODAF architectures
- Usage-based pattern recognition for supplementary access control
- Secure software development
- Modeling and simulation of computer networks
The Center for Cyber Innovation (CCI) mission serves as a focal point for academic, government, and commercial resources to pursue cyber technologies, apply unbiased expertise, provide rapid and relevant research solutions, and integrate these solutions into applications and products. CCI will research, prototype, deliver and provide cutting-edge technological and operational solutions to complex problems for U.S. Government, scientific community and commercial (domestic and international) customers. CCI serves as an economic development generator by producing cyber solutions with commercial applications.